Benefits of Membership
- A National Conference is held annually. Details of this year’s conferences are available here.
- Each Chapter conducts seminars at a local level relating to issues, which are current in their jurisdictions. See the information on the individual Chapters on this site for further information.
- The Association also publishes the international academic journal, International Journal of Law & Education (previously known as Australia & New Zealand Journal of Law & Education).
- Local Chapters sometimes provide other publications which keep members informed of issues, and provide articles and commentary.
- All members receive electronic copies of the Journal and other publications as part of their annual membership subscription.
- There is no membership fee for Full time Students. Please complete the membership form and forward to firstname.lastname@example.org